Thursday, July 2, 2009

hate me...........




the Beauty doesnt last long... but a friendship did.........................

its already july...........owh.... lots of things that i'm goin to miss about JUne.....

1. going to tutor.....
2. sending love letter to lecturers (* always forgot the schedule... haih....)
3. jogging every morning... (hehe smpai kna tegur ngn pak guard) as 6.30 is still dark for a girl like me to jog alone..... but its the only things that can keep me awake throughout the day..... ayoyoyo....
4. running to class as i always forgot the schedule...ish2...........
5. training for KAKOM.........( sorry to En Ghani as i knew about the letter ystrday)....u will find someone better than me.......
6. always looks blur n lost in class n sometimes till makes the most strict n smileless lecturer smile.... hehhe
7. eating benjo every tuesday night............(might add some '1 or 2' :P)
8. being talkative.................( when i talk i cant stop) my friends always bullying me...
9. my room8 that always wakes up every 7.00 and asked me to wake her up at 7.15 then....(ble lq nk siap g klass?? ish2.. but believe me she's a flash.....).....
9. pak halim that always keep me a racket and tennis ball every monday-wed evening..........even everything is full already... ThanX pak Halim........
10. en. Samad smiles,,.......(as it is hard to see him smiling.....even a little???

No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...