Saturday, November 28, 2009

DEar FaTs





Happy Birthday my dear friend

We've been through a lot together
Through good times and bad
i have sumthin for u Ohana Fats

My Best Friend
that day I found a friend,
Who knew everything I felt.
She knew my every weakness,
And the problems I've been dealt.
She understood my wonders,
And listened to my dreams.
She listened to how I felt about life and love,
And knew what it all means.
Not once did she interrupt me,
Or tell me I was wrong.
She understood what I was going through,
And promised she'd stay long

even we are far apart now...
I with my way , SHE with her dream,
DR. WAN NUR FATIN..
yup, i can imagine YOU stood there and be the Best..
and i realized there's nothing that i can do to repay what she has done to help me to keep on living..
except for praying for her good and kindness, and her Happiness.!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...