Friday, May 28, 2010

there's goes 9 years....

A battle . 9 years battling with 'it' eiher night and days.. and like most of the time tht i've heard mybe for the rest of my lives. "Be Strong", " U can make it"...hurm..but for me it was tough..real though if without support of my family, mom and dad ,friends (especially my roomates)

But recently, thankfully, I have felt much, much better in myself and happier, and I feel that there is a purpose to my existence. I just hope this feeling lasts for a very long time, now its here.

I have a very good life, I have everything I need and want in my life, and more! And I even learn new things. A new favorite songs genre. English to Japanese and Koreans.. Boyish to a very graceful girl..hehehe...So I'm a very, very lucky woman.No..No. I only 19.Still a girl..yup. A lucky Girl. But I have, like everyone has, those things that just make me so much happier and make my day so much more worthwhile and better.

By being here, jus ryte here, ryte here where i stand.. I had everything.. for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...