Friday, September 24, 2010

after finishaing my assignment, i went travel to another world~ A blogger's World... 
and there i met a blog that remind me of myself before...  yup~ just exactly the same.....
and it do really make me realize that i miss tht 'me' so much.. but then i cant be that 'me' again as everything tht i face now was totally changed me... *sigh...

past....

i used to make joke and fun and laugh all day wif my fren.....

i always keep on smiling throughout the day that were passed like a princess who got evrything that she want and nothing to be worry about...

i used to put everything that i like even cartoons and hilarious things on my desk...

i used to make more friends and totally enemyless kuwt.. ;P

i  used to kept my saving  rather than spending it... yela tu rsenya dlu i spendthrif on nonsense things la.. 

i like when it is PE class and played just like Sakura get the aura just like Nant....

very hardworking :P..hehehe

 but now... evrything has turn upside down... and i dont know why? :(
















No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...