Sunday, September 19, 2010

........

************************************************************
*********************************************
*******************************


I pray that you're happy. Even if it's not with me.
I pray that you'll continue to live on. Even when I'm already gone.
I pray that you'll find love. Even when I have lost mine.

For the bits of you that are still there and the pieces of you that are nowhere to be found,

I love you.
because you're my fren

******************************
*******************************************
*************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...