Thursday, September 16, 2010

Few things~

Staying on bed... and not moving around sometimes make people bored... same as my boredom.. so, here's few things that i wasting spent my time on. only few pictures in my thumbdrive.. itu la.. spe sruh rosakkan mother board.. =((. And for those that were not in. I'm Sorry. later i'll try fbooking  and stealing your pictures.. STEALING?? NO..NO...bru je abis posa..hurm... later2 la ea.. tunggu nnt i'll get the photos from my um8 trcyg...itupun klu S.Ds.L. Opps.. hehe..

when the QUEENS are here~ =D
Picts in my Besties folder.. Thanks to the Besties folder's owner...  
sori la men ambik jea folder nih.. ntah spe punye pn x ingt da

sometimes there is UP and DOWN~

when the saying is TRuE..
    
when there's an ocean,there's a whale.. =)
Smile and there's Nothing you can't overcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...