Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm HAPPY~


i LOVE my new life and happy  with it....~

new life is just a way us to gain knowledge, experience and also forgeting the past... 
so keep on smiling and there's nothing you cant overcome~ 
unforgetable ones even if i'm gone~
Thanks to ENGKU FARAHAH and FAKHIRAH for everything..... 
i've learnt a lot and keep a lot of our memories in my medulla oblongata........

and life is made up of many  pieces
 i'm on my way to collect the pieces to complete a wonderful picture so help me with it k..  walla...lala..  :))

1 comment:

  1. the puzzle of life~
    thanks for being there for me too dear :))

    like what u juz said .. Just smile and there is nothing that u cant overcome.. InsyaAllah..

    ReplyDelete

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...