Thursday, September 30, 2010

when what Mr M said might be true..... :)

hehehe~ Mr M .. Congratulations for winning this evening game by beating me 1-0. but i'll make sure that the number will never be the same for tomorrow.. i'll win back... :)

and now do you feel satisfied? for beating me... hey.. thanks for what u've been told me coz sumtimes when i thought about it.. it seem to be TRUE.. and maybe u know more about me rather that i know who i am...


what u asked is nothing more....
because u hate me when i'm happy
especially when i with sumbody
and it is might be true that i'm a kpochi(*busybody)...
till make people annoyed wif me....
but then u said that love i dont deserved...
but why you kept stalking on me....
if you really2 like me....
Opps... i really to say that 'I'M SORRY'
because all the things that you make me...
make me lazy but happy... :P




and what u said that the truth is shown. yes i've been realize tht. 
but then.. u'll never let me down.. :P




No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...