Saturday, October 2, 2010

I Live In A box~

yup~ have you ever thought about this..? i had.. yup.. life sumtime was so hard and tough till then we felt like we lost apart of ourselve throughout the journey. 

in order to be accepted by others and to make others happy... we were pretending just the way they want it .. not the way who we are....we rather lose the chances of doing things that we used before... we rather spend time to take care of others feeling than our own feelings.... we rather draw a smile just to make others happy and not think that you're troublesome... and that's it...

why hah i did that? why most of us did it? hurm... (*sigh)... maybe life sumtimes has it own rules and its own way/strategy to be played ..

but for me.... i think life make me changed so much.. from the REAL WhO i AM... to very non-familiar I am. Till sumtimes, i felt like I am A STRANGER TO MYSELF....  weird kan? how can u doubt urself? so hipocrit kan I? i did it because i want to be accepted into the group. Yes. I admit that I HATE being ALONE..(*that's why FrIends are so IMpORTANT to me)  and i hate being left alone in the darkness.. but then... i need to learn to acccept that as sooner or later.. they will left me .. ALL ALONE...BY MYSELF.. and there's NOBODY... 


then, why should i pretending? i'm supposed to be myself.. The real friends will actually supports you and be with you no matter what.. to share their happy moments and unhappy one wif you... but..only then, you're the one will know.. who are The REAL FRIEND of yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...