Sunday, October 3, 2010

sesungguhnya aku bertuah kerana mempunyai kamu~

Credit to liyanazul for sending me this email....
Tentang Cinta Buatmu Hana

i know how much , you love me and thats why you kept giving me advices to actually not falling into the trap of this fatamorgana... InsyaAllah.. i am not as perfect as the girl in the story, but i will try to be just like her.. A good muslimah and teacher to be. To actually have the love from Him, and also the person i've love.. I  understand as you were in Egypt ryte now, so you must be wondered on how was malaysia. I email you later k sis. and recently i knew tht u read my blog even you're not mention it :)). so, i think maybe this blog will help you a little to get to know how was malaysia.. It is tough living here but i let you know in my next email k, sis...

amat2 rindukan kamu........ Lots Of LOve from TErenggaNu, MALAYSIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...