Friday, October 22, 2010

A tough fight


 Life is not always easy. There are some said that live your life to the fullest and fill it with joy and excitement. We work, study...study...and Study till we forgot to enjoy the pace.. hurm... Seriously, if i were asked what have you done till here. I might be stunted and say nothing about my life. My life is nothing *sigh

Beforee, tears ran down my cheeks and today the warm droplet is no more but it hurts inside. I've tried so hard to cry as my friend told me tht sometimes we need to cry to actually feel relieved later.. but then i've tried so hard and then i realize that my gland is no longer produce the tears.. huhuhu :(. sometimes when i feel upset or depressed, i like to shout it OUT LOUD but there's nothing that came out from my throat....

Does it mean that i've cried a lot already? and this is the time where God tried to tell you that you should not cry anymore? To keep moving on.. So, Hana.. with all the study stress and packed schedule.. you need to bear in your mind.. that Allah is always be there for you when everyone leaving you.. and Ikhlaskan hati in doing anything bad. Remenber that Ok? (*monologue)


No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...