Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bitter Kid



While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
-Angela.


 
kids, children. thinking about them makes me feel like smiling already. they do not pretend, they do not talk behind your back, they don't judge you cause most of them are, sweetly innocent. they only deliver what they think about you right in front of your face, intentionally or unintentionally. fyi, one of the best treatment when you are in anger or great depression is to see smiling kid's face and it's even better if they burst out giggling with their broken teeth. that's the best!

i went to an orphanage once, all by myself. there, i met several kids that were waiting for the school bus to pick them up. the way they looked at my eyes made me feel..so deep, so tender, so..i don't know. so special maybe. they made me realized about how lucky i am to have my life, how grateful i should be for what i received from God and how sincere you should be towards anything or anyone around you.

i love manja kids. i love those who giggle a lot.
i love those who will run at me and hug my waist. like wht my rumate did was so sweet.. taking care of a baby.. sweet..babysitter Fara ^-^


i love kids that love to share like my little sister when she was little. everytime she went out with my parents, if she bought candies or color pencils, she always asked my parents to buy for her sisters and brothers too. sweet right. ah, i wish i was sweet like her but i never was. i am the bitter and not cute version :(


p/s : kiddies, tell me what life is all about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...