Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My New Best Friend...

 
 so, i try to forget things that happened... get out and find some fresh air to release out everything.... and then.. it just NOTHING... spell like N.O.T.H.I.N.G...


Today I met a great new friend,
who knew me right away
it was funny how she understood
All I had to say

she listened to my problems
she listened to my dreams
we talked about love and life
she'd been there too, it seems

i never once felt judged by her
she knew just how I felt
she seemed to just accept me
And all the probs I'd been dealt..

She didn't interrupt me
Or need to have her say
She just listened very patiently
And didn't go away

I wanted her to understand
how much this meant to me
But as I went to hug her
Something startled me..


I put my arms in front of me
And went to pull her nearer
And only then I realized that my new best friend
was nothing but a mirror...


........................................................................................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...