Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm check in...

 

hurm. it just being such a long time since my last 'check in' to my lovely blog. having something big on the track that taught me what life is. And yet, still the 'nobody' ignore me..i HATE people who are pretending to care but he/she is not..  

but it is okay. Life isnt about a person ryte? hurm..

what i face weeks before had taught me that life is too precious to be wasted. and yet, i still dont manage my feeling and my condition well.. but like what one my buddies said.. just forget it for a moment because it will make you feels better. Yup~

 

hopefully i can make it to another year...will be a tough one maybe..

haha.. enough about that. this just an intro.. wait for more.. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...