Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Second week .. ^^

Salam..
saturday morning..

It has been decades of me not posted anything here. Being busy with study? Yup. With those packed schedule, activities.. Hockey. Presentations woth lots of 'Ss' .
And not having my lappy make me crave to death because of boredom. Its OK . CNY is just around the corner and i cant wait to get  my own lappy yet. And btw thanks to my besties aka rumate and so many aka.. hehe.  Thank you so much sayang .. hehehehe~  shyness me..

i've been logged to my own sketch pad. for not having my lappy. I wrote everything like i want in it..  Songs, Poems, Cartoons, Quotes and lots more. And for sure the best commenter is my besties, The princess la.. hehe. :). 

K. Wait for the rest of the story about a life living without a lappy in kampus.. =P. Today is my day to blogging plak.. Yeay! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...