Wednesday, December 7, 2011

:: Birthday Preps. ::

salam... Rindu pula untuk mencoret cerita di sini.


11.12.11
very nice squence right?? yeah! This actually means a lot of things to me. It is a birthday of someone special in my life. Really special. I means really2. cant be described by words. I'm writing this earlier as i'm afraid thati cant be onlining for a few days after this. *tak ley online pun takut jga ke? hehe..

Takde la.. Actually i'm writing this entry to actually wishing her, my bfTJ, bukan boyfriend Taylor Jude tau, tapi Best Friend till Jannah. :) InsyaAllah..




Birthday present? 
DOne.



Birthday wishes ? 
DONE. otw to be compile. *er, wishes apa yang sampai kena compile nih? hehe
its a secret.


Birtday card ? 
In the process, reallywish can be settle on time :)


wish me luck!!

thats all what i want to write for this entry. :P sorry for making you guys read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...