Sunday, April 8, 2012

:: my first ::

Assalamualaikum wbt..

Alhamdulillah, it rain. the atmosphere is refreshing. As last night, i only slept for 2 hours [bad dreams maybe sbb lupa basuh kaki kuwt. hehe ;P] so this morning i'm not feeling well and tired but last night i've learnt something new.. a new experience. The tiredness doesnt affect me so much. But something happened and it affect me. InsyaAllah, hopefully it heals back asap. [doent mean anything to do].

so, let me tell you on what i've learnt: 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN GOODIE BAG::<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

.....
[mne pula pict ni]

alamak!... seriously i forgot to snap few picts. Tak ley nak tunjuk-tunjuk sini. ;(

My first try.

credit to : Engku Farahah for showing and helping me out with it.... sayang kamu ketat-ketat. ;D

makan buah laici dengan keladi,
nanti ajar saya lagi....


No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...