Saturday, May 5, 2012

:: Love travelling ::

Assalammualaikum wbt..

 

I love travelling. 
Watching people.
 Seeing new things. 

It just great and amazing to see things which are so different from what you are accustomed to.

 Would I go anywhere / travel anywhere in anytime soon? Nope. My budget kinda restricted right now. I have lotsa dreams, and those dreams need money. Managing your own money is never easy. We are bound to overspend. And that certainly not a good behavior.

But I'll be overexcited if i manage to save my money to be in here :
> Madinah
> Makkah
> Jordan
> Syria
>.....
>....

dont know where to be next

I know most of the places are in Middle-East.Hot and dusty. But i dont mind. As long as I manage to see the beauty of Islam there.

InsyaAllah, i'll be there one there. With family/friends/ or a husband ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...