Wednesday, November 21, 2012

:: T_T ?::

you know why when people are sad they tend to do this. T_T. like we can see it use "TT"/ double 'T' that mean tough time.

and i'm doing T_T right now.

yup. it is tough time right now. I've lost. Almost give up. sometimes i wonder of what did i do.

i need someone to talk to but i cant talk to my parents as they are now having enough from me,

i cant talk to my brother as he has a family comitment now. [A family leader. A husband].
I cant talk to my sister as she's having her SPM now [ best of luck dear],
I cant talk to my BFTJ as i already troubled her so much during school, it is not because i dont want. but i dont know how to start.

i used to talk to you, friend.
i still remember my first phone call with my friend. It always start with a sms. Entah kenapa tibe-tibe. :P

"Fafa, i dreamt about you" and i did reply it with "hahaha.please :P "
then a call. Seriously at that moment i really nervous on either to pick it up or not.
if yes, it surely will have an awkward moment when both "...er......., *silent".
if not, it will take months to wait for news.
and now i miss the moment.



friend, you always know when i have problems.
when i replied 'ok' for how are you Question, 

there will be a quick replied from you "are you really-really ok? mentally physically emotionally?
"nothing big,  i can bear with it".. i said.  and you will quickly.." just tell me, i'm listening "
and there we will talk / chat all day on the matter.
you are a good listener. You'll listened and then advised me. Motivated me. Supported me.
but we spent too much regarding on my ' things'. and we forgot to talk on your 'things'.
i always know you as a happy person. A smile is always there. Just like when we're both being punish for cut classes. :D.
"Life is colourful with friends and smiles." writen by you on my desk. and there i've learn the meaning of friendship


_______________________________________________________________________


sorry i'm being carried away. quite confused  right now. Dont know what to do. T_T.

Dear Allah, help us to go through this. I believe that You gave a test that we all can bear with it. And You never make something happened without a reason behind it. Keep us all strong and patient. And please Ya Allah, help my 'muslim family' in Syria and Gaza. Help us to fight for Islam".  

Amin.






No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...