Sunday, May 10, 2015

I love you!

In the family, I'm the one who not really know how to express my feelings through words..
When I'm sick, sad, hurt or injured I just smile and pretend that nothing happened... And when I'm happy, I also smile..

When I want something, I dont ask.. I put my effort and work for it..
When I want to join competition/something I write a note to tell my parents about it..

Yes.. All of these because I dont really know how to say it in words.. Or in simple words. I dont really talk much about my feelings.. ^°^

But.. There is a person..
No matter how hard i try to hide my feelings, she will always know..
She knows the meanings behind my smiles...
She knows how I really want something just by looking into my eyes..
For everything I've done, she always knew and be there for me...

Thank you Mom..
For every great things you have done for me.
For every good foods you cook,
For everything you have stand for me,
For every moments together,
For your optimism,
For your tenderness,
For every happiness you bring,
And
For you everlasting LOVE....

They make me who i am today.
A good girl. A teacher...

I love you. 
Forever and always..
I'll promise to make you proud for having me... ^-^


Happy Mother's Day...

Which is EVERYDAY, EVERY HOURS, EVERY MINUTES AND EVERY SECONDS....

No comments:

Post a Comment

HRMIS - Kemaskini Diskripsi Tugas

Assalamualaikum semua. Sekarang kebanyakan penjawat akan sibuk mengisi Deskripsi Tugas di dalam HRMIS. Jadi di sini saya nak kongsikan cara ...